Shore Scripts Film Fund
Short Film, Screenwriting, Oscar Judges
Shore Scripts Short Film Fund offers writers the opportunity to become a produced screenwriter. Shore will be commissioning at least one short film script with a budget up to $15,000. Final Call for Entries, May 2, 2019, midnight.
Shore Scripts Short Film Fund Reasons to Enter Competition
- JUDGES: The produced Short Film(s) will be sent to 36 OSCAR, BAFTA, EMMY & GOLDEN GLOBE winning Judges.
- DEVELOPMENT: The Top 5 Finalists will receive an exclusive feedback report from the judges with suggestions on how the writer can further develop their project.
- INDUSTRY ROSTER: The Top 15 Finalists will have their scripts sent to a roster of 150+ directors, production companies, agents, and managers.
- SUCCESS STORIES: Shore Scripts have also helped 60+ writers gain representation, option, sell, and even have their screenplays produced.
- SCRIPT SCORE: You will be able to view your script score. This will be released once the Finalists are announced.
The Shore Scripts Short Film Fund offers an opportunity for emerging screenwriters and filmmakers to have their short film financed and produced. The Fund welcomes submissions from screenwriters and filmmakers from around the world. We accept short scripts, animations, and proof of concept shorts for TV pilots and features.
More Info: https://www.shorescripts.com/shortfilmfund
Back to Top of Shore Scripts Film Fund
List of Film Grants
Do you have a Film Grant to share with our readers? Please post your Film Grant here.
Documentary Film Grants
Short Film Grants
Women in Film Grants
Feature Film Grants
Emerging Filmmaker Grants
Screenwriting Film Grants
More Film Grants
See All: Full List of Film Grants
Film Grant Deadlines Rolling/Various Application Deadlines
Film Grant Deadlines Spring
Film Grant Deadlines Summer
Film Grant Deadlines Fall
Film Grant Deadlines Winter
2019 is YOUR Year - Make Your Movie
FilmProposals Financing Packages
Check out some of our Filmmaker Reviews
Just want to thank you for your materials and help over the past year. I could not have raised the $1.5 million or made this film without the materials you provided -- and for $99? The bargain of my career!
This is perfect! I have potential investors but I had no idea how to prepare a professional investment package to present to them. (I'm an artiste', not a business person. :) ) The information is clear and easy to understand, and Melissa is very prompt in answering emails.
When I came across the Business Plan Tools and the Finance Guide, I felt like I could stop searching for the pot of gold...I’d found it. In one place, with clear, easy to follow materials and spreadsheets, my questions were answered.
Hi Melissa! I purchased Package #3 a couple of days ago, and I feel like I'm taking a crash course in film financing. So far, what I've read and learned has been invaluable. Thank you!
I've made short films before, but this is my first feature, and the first film I've tried raising money for. This template, actually the whole package, has been invaluable and well worth the money I spent on it. So much information is packed into what I got that I'm almost dizzy from it all.