FilmProposals Business Plan Services and Consulting are designed to help all independent film makers create the best feature film, indie film or short film project with the highest chances for worldwide success. We offer a variety of services to suit all budgets, having worked with 1000s of filmmakers and film investors throughout our 23+ years in the film financing business.
Basic Professional Sales Projections Done for You - 20 Films + NIS Consulting Time
Financial Projections and Comparable Films completed by the industry's leading finance and movie statistics experts, Nash Info Services (NIS), the movie data gurus behind the-numbers.com, who created our Indie Film Database. Professional reports include Investor ROI scenarios, Domestic & International Analysis and Comparable Films Analysis. This report includes 20 Comparable Films and the client works directly with the experts at NIS to select the ideal comparable films from the full list of 20,000+ films made since 2010.
Usual turnaround time: 1-2 Weeks
This Do-It-For-You Service is included with select Film Financing Bundles or you can purchase it as a stand alone service.
Complete Film Business Plan
A professional, complete Film Business Plan with all sections and financial projections (10 Films) completed by our experts. We will walk through the Plan with you and coach you for investor meetings (includes multiple Business Plan Reviews). Filmmakers must provide us with their management bios, film synopsis, target market demographics, budget and tax credits and an initial distribution strategy plan. You may upgrade your financial analysis to include 20 Comparable Films and work directly with the experts at NIS for an additional $300.
Usual turnaround time: 2-3 weeks
You may schedule a 30 minute consult call in advance of buying our complete film business plans, as we believe discussion can be beneficial to both our businesses. If we proceed with a complete business plan, the cost of the initial call will be deducted. We are happy to split the payment into 2 payments of $1400 each and can invoice you via Paypal. The first payment is a deposit and the second payment will be upon completion of your Business Plan.
Just want to thank you for your materials and help over the past year. I could not have raised the $1.5 million or made this film without the materials you provided -- and for $99? The bargain of my career!
We recently purchased your film proposal program and we have found it to be one of the best investments we've done for our company. We want to proceed with the business plan review and gather your feed back!
- J, L & V, Producers
Film Proposals was the best investment! When I presented my project to my investor, they were blown away how prepared I was and rarely see filmmakers have half the documents I supplied. It showed that I was serious as a filmmaker and as a business person. I purchased the Gold package with the PPM. The PPM took all the heavy lifting off and saved me so much money that would of cost me thousands from an attorney. The package got me prepared from business plan to financials. I did my research on my film and similar films and just plugged in the info. I had everything prepared and professionally done. On top of that, they offered a review after I followed the steps they gave me.
- Angelo, September 2020
Why Work With Professionals?
You are going to work hard - on both your film and film financing. Getting in front of an investor is extremely tough, as any successful filmmaker will tell you. But, the hardest step in film financing is getting the actual funding in your account and you want nothing standing in your way. Don't take a chance by having one misspelled word or incorrect calculation come between you and your filmmaking dreams.
Think about it - you are asking people, often strangers, to give you their money, by dazzling them with your filmmaking abilities, which include a 'strong attention to detail' and the ability to move your audience. Given that your investors have a 1 in 20 chance of ever seeing their money again, how much of a chance are you willing to take with a sub-standard Business Plan?
Do you know what the competition looks like? We do! Get an expert review to identify the areas that could change your destiny!
Our Film Proposal practice specializes in:
- Helping independent filmmakers prepare their film proposals
- Maximizing your chances for funding and overall film project success
- Teaching you to think like an investor
- Preparing you for meetings with potential and current investors
- Understand funding for Feature and Indie films
Becoming knowledgeable about film financing now is sure to make financing easier and faster and allow you more control over your projects throughout your filmmaking career. Please do not think Film Financing is a one-time process - even the most famous and successful film makers have and continue to face film financing challenges.
How to Schedule Your Business Plan Review
- You have up to one year from date of purchase to schedule your first Review Session
- Reply to the email you received with the subject "Thank You for your Film Financing Package #3 Purchase" or "Thank You for your Film Financing Package #4 Purchase" and let me know you're ready to schedule
- If you don't have the original email, you can Contact FilmProposals Here, and you MUST include your Date of Purchase and Paypal email used.
- In your email, tell us where you are with your Business Plan, any places you'd like to focus specifically, how you plan to raise funds (if you know) and attach both your current plan and financial projections.
- If we are not able to schedule live sessions (phone or another method), the verbal coaching might be a video screencast session rather than a live call or even additional and more detailed emails
- The Review may also be used as support or coaching towards helping you finish your plan (in lieu of a review)
- The Business Plan Review includes ROUGHLY 3 hours of FilmProposals time. Sometimes it is more, and sometimes it less. The MORE you have accomplished with your plan, the more you will get out of the review and coaching.
It's HARD. It's WORK. It's WORTH it!!!!
Be Motivated. Be PERSISTENT and always just know, you will succeed.
Hopefully, FilmProposals will help you do just that.
The business plan info really opened my eyes to how a lot of this business is so dependent on a sound business plan...and that creativity does not have to be compromised.--More Business Plan Reviews
Back to Top of FilmProposals Business Plan Services