I love to hear from FilmProposals site visitors. As much as I'd love to answer every question received personally, I am just one person, so I do my best to answer all questions on the site. Here are some of the top questions and ways to be answered on FilmProposals:
Promotion and Advertising on FilmProposals
Do you want to promote your latest film pitch, movie or service to a huge global network of filmmakers, producers, directors, potential investors and distributors? Check out our Advertise Your Business and Promote Your Movie pages. This section is also for sponsored or guest posts and will be coded according to Google guidelines.
Another way to be featured on FilmProposals is to offer value Indie Filmmaker Tips and we give you tons of ideas and ways to promote yourself on FP. We have pretty specific guidelines, but if you follow them, you can have permanent, free advertising on Filmproposals.
If you'd like to write about a topic other than Film Financing, please check out our other Guest Post Services.
Looking for Film Investors?
If you are NOT a FilmProposals customer, we wish you the best of luck and encourage you to read this article.
Frequently Asked Questions Page
Over 90% of submissions we receive fall into this category and do not receive responses, as the answers are already on FilmProposals.
FilmProposals Site Search
FilmProposals PRIVATE Submission Form
We welcome film investors, business contacts, advertisers, partnerships, our Business Plan customers (or potential customers) and anything else not addressed on this page or website and we look forward to hearing from you.
10 Things You MUST Do To Attract Film Investors
We consider this THE MOST important article on this site. The 10 Things You MUST Do To Attract Film Investors have been cultivated over 16 years in the film industry and being able to work with 1000's of filmmakers. Our experience allowed us to analyze and learn from those who have achieved success and made their indie film vs. those we never hear from again. We lay out all the crucial steps to set you up to be the former - the successful indie filmmaker. Never contact a film investor until you've read this article.
- The BIGGEST mistake Filmmakers make when contacting FilmProposals
- Frequently Asked Questions Page
- FilmProposals Feedback
- Or Try a FilmProposals Site Search
Really, DO NOT Ask Us for Money
You know that saying, 'There's no such thing as a stupid question'? It is completely incorrect. Here are examples of stupid questions we receive on a daily basis:
- "I have a great idea of movie and want to sell. Basically the idea is about vampires. Are you interested?"
- "i have superb script nd m really intrested to make a movie so plz help me finance"
- "have justed finished off with a screenplay. My question to you is do you wanna help me finance it. I can send it to you in case you are interested."
- "Thanks connecting on Linked In. You betcha I'm looking for funding! How can you help?"
Don't be one of these fools. We have 1200+ pages on the Filmproposals website teaching you how to get financed. We also have our own customers to whom we provide extra planning, advice and funding.
FilmProposals Best Sellers - 2021 Financing Toolkits & Bundles
FilmProposals Tools and Templates
- Film Financing Bundles
- Film Financial Projections Template
- Film Business Plan Template
- Documentary Business Plan Template
- Film Financing and Investor Manual
- Film Budget Template
- Indie Film Pitch Deck
- Film Investor Agreement Outline
- Film Investor Tip Sheet
- Filmmaker Legal Pack
- Indie Film Database
- FREE Business Plan E-Course