The Site for Independent Film Financing
Business Plan Toolkit Reviews
Business Plan Tools for Film Reviews
- "I could not have raised the $1.5 million or made this film without the materials you provided!"
- "Best Investment We've Done for Our Company,"
- "Great Tools for writing a business plan"
- "Such a Useful and Complete Information Guide"
- "Crash Course in Film Financing"
- "When I came across the Business Plan Tools and the Finance Guide, I felt like I could stop searching for the pot of gold...I'd found it"
Movie Investor Toolkit
We can create the best Film Investment Tools to help everyone realize their dreams, but only with your help! We love any and all feedback on our Film Investment Tools. Tell us - are you a new or experienced Filmmaker? How did you use the Business Plan information? Suggestions and feedback ALWAYS welcome!
Learn how our Movie Investor Package will help you completely rethink film financing and teach you to turn your ASK upside down into an OFFER!!!
Promote YOUR Story, Business, Film on FilmProposals
Do you have some great indie filmmaker tips to share with other aspiring or current filmmakers? Do you want to promote your latest film or service to a huge global network of filmmakers, producers, directors, potential investors and distributors? Here is a great opportunity to first, pay it forward, and then promote your projects, products and services.
More Info: Filmmaker Tips - Write for FilmProposals
FilmProposals Best Sellers - 2021 Financing Toolkits & Bundles
Toolkits Start @ $99, Bundles Start @ $599
See All Financing Toolkits & Financing Bundles
Gold Toolkit + Financials Bundle
Just want to thank you for your materials and help over the past year. I could not have raised the $1.5 million or made this film without the materials you provided. The bargain of my career!
- James Sadwith, Producer, Writer, Director, Coming Through the Rye
Finished my deck on Friday. Got it into a few potential investor’s hands over the weekend, and by Monday had 3 out of the 10 available memberships spoken for at $160K each. The revenue projections and film comparable services by NASH, along with the business plan and pitch deck templates were instrumental in presenting the project in such a way that financially minded potential investors could understand the movie business, the market and how my project could possibly give them a substantial ROI.
Melissa was amazing throughout the entire process. Always there to answer any questions. Couldn’t have done it without you guys. Can’t thank you enough. Best money I’ve ever spent.
- Michael F, Executive Producer, Inside Sportfishing (March 2021, Gold + Financials Bundle)
FilmProposals Tools and Templates